Dr Alexander Clarke
physician anesthesiologist/anaesthetist, developer, researcher, ClinicFire
Follow Alex on Twitter
Follow ClinicFire on Twitter
Alexander Linden Clarke on ResearchGate
- Duke DJ, Clarke AL, Stephens AL, Djumas L, Gregory SD. A computational fluid dynamics assessment of 3D printed ventilator splitters and restrictors for differential multi-patient ventilation. 3D Print Med. 2022 Jan 5;8(1):2.
- Hiscock, N. J., Clarke, A. L., Barrington, M. J. Regional anaesthesia and its association
with Victorian inpatient arteriovenous fistula complication rates in Selection of prize session abstracts presented at the 2021 Virtual Australian and New Zealand College of Anaesthetists Annual Scientific Meeting, April 27-May 4 2021, Melbourne, Australia. Anaesth Intensive Care. 2021 Oct;49(2_suppl):1-16.
- Clarke, A. L, Stephens, A. F., Liao, S. Byrne, T. J. Gregory, S. D. (2020). Coping with COVID-19: ventilator splitting with differential driving pressures using standard hospital equipment. Anaesthesia
- Clarke, A. L. (2020). 3D printed circuit splitter and flow restriction devices for multiple patient lung ventilation using one anaesthesia workstation or ventilator. Anaesthesia
- Hiscock, N. J., Clarke, A. L., & Barrington, M. J. (2018). Are Surrogate Outcomes a Valid Method for Determining the Incidence of Local Anesthetic Systemic Toxicity? Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 43(6), 648–649.
- Barrington, M. J., Gledhill, S. R., Kluger, R., Clarke, A. L., Wong, D. M., Davidson, H., & Thomas, R. (2016). A Randomized Controlled Trial of Ultrasound Versus Nerve Stimulator Guidance for Axillary Brachial Plexus Block. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 41(6), 671–677.
- Barrington, M. J., Viero, L. P., Kluger, R., Clarke, A. L., Ivanusic, J. J., & Wong, D. M. (2016). Determining the Learning Curve for Acquiring Core Sonographic Skills for Ultrasound-Guided Axillary Brachial Plexus Block. Regional Anesthesia and Pain Medicine, 41(6), 667–670.
- Chalkiadis, G. A., Abdullah, F., Bjorksten, A. R., Clarke, A., Cortínez, L. I., Udayasiri, S., & Anderson, B. J. (2012). Absorption characteristics of epidural levobupivacaine with adrenaline and clonidine in children. Paediatric Anaesthesia, 23(1), 58–67.
These are more notes for my own benefit.
Last updated: January, 2022